CAT Stackers – NSP10N2 – NSP12-16N2(I)(R) – NSP16N2S(R)
Platform Power Pallet truck, with 1000-1600kg lift capacity.
|Lower Cost of Ownership
- Latest AC technology keeps energy consumption and maintenance costs to bare minimum.
- Sturdy chassis construction and endurance-tested forks provide enhanced robustness and reliability in even the toughest conditions.
- Closed chassis and waterproof electrics resist moisture, dirt and corrosion – increasing uptime, cutting maintenance costs and prolonging truck life.
- Easy access to critical truck components allows faster fault diagnosis and speedier maintenance, squeezing downtime still further.
- Integrated drive and lift system features fewer components than previous models, reducing scope for breakdown.
- Closed compartment with steel cover protects battery against impact, postponing costly battery replacement.
- Standard battery size allows interchangeability with other brands
Safety and Ergonomics
- Latest tiller arm design provides comfortable operating position.
- High-strength masts reduce load movement to a minimum.
- Slim mast profiles and careful hydraulic hose arrangements make for excellent forward visibility.
- Super-quiet oil-filled transmission helps keep noise levels low.
- Height-adjustable castor wheel eliminates play and raises load stability.
- Large lift and lower levers allow easy, one-handed control, even with gloves.
- AC motor results in very precise drive control, making life easier for truck operators.
- Ergonomic tiller arm helps keep operators fresh with comfortable, easy to use controls.
- Excellent drive and traction characteristics suit intensive work over short and medium distances.
- Advanced programmable controller lets users prioritise between faster performance and smoother handling with lower energy consumption, prolonging shift life.
- Tapered fork tips make for accurate and effortless pallet entry, speeding up handling cycles and preventing pallet or load damage.
- Truck can be driven with tiller arm in vertical position in ultra-lowspeed ‘tortoise’ mode to maximise manoeuvrability in tight spaces.
- Narrower truck body makes handling operations in confined areas much easier.
- N2R models feature fold-down driver platform that prevents operator fatigue over longer distances.
- N2R models’ folding platform stays down when lowered, saving time when operators go to remount.
- N2I initial lift models let operator raise mast and forks, increasing ground clearance to protect truck and load when working on ramps.
- N2S straddle models allow wider loads and bottom boarded pallets to be handled with ease.
- Load backrest.
- Multifunction display including hour meter.
- Equipment holder for A4-size list bracket, computer rack, bottle holder and pen holder.
- Cold store modification class III for environments down to -35°C.