|Lower Cost of Ownership
- Durable components and quick service access minimise downtime and bills.
- High-strength, single-unit load wheels, with cast instead of welded parts, turn within the chassis to avoid risk of collision damage and are easy to reach for maintenance.
- Full-colour display panel, with clear information in operator’s own language and simple-to-learn functionality, advises on truck status, avoids misuse and protects your investment.
Safety and Ergonomics
- State-of-the-art adjustable armrest combines anatomical support with free movement, perfect hand positioning and spring-force-optimised fingertip hydraulic controls for comfortable, low-effort operation.
- Intermediate step and ergonomic grab handles allow easy and quick ‘swinging’ transfers to and from a spacious, high-comfort cabin whose low seat position gives extra headroom.
- Driver comforts include fully adjustable seat and steering wheel, optimally shaped and angled pedals, and other intuitive, ergonomically arranged controls.
- Automatic aids include progressive steering, curve control and reduction of drive and reach speed with mast height, for smooth, safe and efficient driving.
- Lift height and load weight indicators are included as standard to encourage safe handling.
- Hydraulic braking is highly effective, allowing confident highspeed work, and requires little maintenance.
- All-wheel synchronised steering, together with fork positioner, simplifies handling of long loads in narrow aisles.
- Multi-directional travel – forward/backward, sideways, diagonal and rotational – is complemented by an agile cornering mode and another for automatic transition between normal and lateral modes without stopping.
- Each load wheel has an independent steering motor, controller and brake system, and turns 360° in either direction, for unbeatable manoeuvrability, speed and precision.
- Responsive Drive System (RDS), featuring S4 mast handling, reacts to speed of accelerator pedal and hydraulic control movement, adjusting performance mode to meet operator’s changing needs.
- High-quality fork positioner, with inbuilt tilt function, has a wide spread to cope with a great variety of load dimensions.
- Choice of fork positioner widths (1700mm or 2200mm)
- Blue safety light
- Working lights
- High-comfort Grammer seats
- Overhead guard with mesh or Plexiglas
- Audio system
- Custom-designed or special RAL colour side covers
- DC/DC converter
- USB power supply for mobile charging
- Additional power supply for warehouse management system (WMS) PC